Here is some more.
Here is some more.
Bored once again. Decided to draw a little message of the work white bored.
Boredom at work. Little Hoppip animation in progress.
*I’ll edit this post when we add more lists! :3
*We’re also going to release a JapanLovin’ Traveller’s e-book soon! :3
*EDIT: added Nagoya!
[ Sticky: Again, sorry for the lack of posts lately. ;3; April turned out to be the busiest month for me this year.. yet. @A@ (Commissions are still closed, by the way! (except those who reserved long ago) I’ll update you guys soon~ ;-;) ]
sorry, I just had to add this!!
is this what heaven looks like
smallest pig ever~
This movie is so fun and colorful! I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would, the music is spot on. And I really like the relationship between Groot and Rocket, he’s like a proud papa raccoon ahahaha 8’))))))
My favorite part of this movie is the ending when Groot is dancing at the end!!! The Best
Sketch dump for ghastly morph - Laughing Smoke
socially-awkward-hobbit requested “Any long/chaptered stucky fics” These are my personal favourites, things I have bookmarked and some I have yet to read. Ranges from canon to au, heed warnings on some fics!
Blue And White And Read All Over: Mild-mannered reporter by day, superhero by… other parts of the day.
The one where Captain America has a day job, Bucky spends most of his time with superheroes and supervillains, and nothing is quite as normal as it seems. (WIP)
Why Then Oh Why Can’t I? (or, 5 Times Steve Rogers Felt Awkward Talking About Sex, And One Time He Stopped Talking Altogether):“You really never did grow up all the way, did you, Steve? Of course it changes things. But hey.” He lifts his glass, and Steve reluctantly lets go to join in the toast. “Who says change has to be bad?”
The Long Days Ahead Of Me: Ever since Steve Rogers was defrosted he has been protective of his shield; even going so far as to beat anyone who takes it from him. He’s not mentally stable and only Clint Barton, the man with the eyes of a hawk, sees that Steve isn’t as well as what he’s been letting on.
After a few relapses, Steve is doing better with therapy and then the Winter Soldier makes his move. But there is something haunting about those familiar eyes.
Gravitation: "He couldn’t remember when he first started feeling the pull. Perhaps it was too long ago, or perhaps it had been gradual, something that crept up on him. But by the time he was sixteen, Bucky knew that the axis of his world spun around Steve Rogers in the worst possible way."
Inspired by finding out that in the prequel comics for Captain America: The First Avenger, Steve and Bucky are in art class when the news breaks about Pearl Harbor.
Wanderings: With their names at the top of SHIELD’s Most Wanted lists, Steve takes Bucky - the Winter Soldier - and runs to save him.
Bucky isn’t sure why he goes with Steve, especially after everything he’s done, or why Steve is giving him a second chance. He only knows that he owes it to Steve to try.
Don’t Ask: Captain America and Bucky Barnes were like brothers. Everyone knew that.
Shrieking Guns And Out Of Tune: Steve’s life is slowly getting better after the war. He gets better, he has friends, he drinks, he bakes.
And then Bucky returns.
Devil’s Gonna Follow Me (Wherever I Go): The man who used to be Bucky Barnes lined up his shot. His finger twitched, only once, very precisely.
Help me, the bullet sang.
Ninety-eight floors below him, the bullet glanced off a vibranium shield with a musical ping.
And Steve Rogers looked up.
Home Is Where You Are: "You look at him like he’s home, and you’re trying like hell to figure out how to get back to it."
Fallen Angels In The Night: In which Steve Rogers is blissfully happy with Peggy Carter, until his old flame waltzes into town like nothing ever happened. Emotions run rife, but luckily Peggy is the Queen of fixing things. Now if only she can stop staring at said old flame, too.
Long Range Reconnaissance:"I know you’re still you, Rogers," Bucky said. "You’re just…" he trailed off, studying Steve closely.
"Just what?" Steve asked, flushing.
It was Bucky’s turn to shrug. “Just more, I guess.” (Series)
The Long Way Home: James Barnes takes the long way home.
The Man On The Bridge: Steve Rogers turning up at Tony’s door in the middle of the night might be a bit out of character, but it’s not completely out of the realm of possibility. Stranger things have happened.
Steve Rogers turning up at Tony’s door with an amnesiac assassin - who may or may not have some of Tony’s personally designed hardware attached where his arm should be - well that’s just far too interesting to turn away, even if Tony is trying to avoid all things S.H.I.E.L.D these days. (WIP)
Clear Through: "What are you expecting here? The guy’s been through this massive thing and you, what, want to talk about the time the two of you made out?"
Make Way For Ducklings: Steve leads a Tactical Defence training course a few months after the events of the Avengers movie, and gains himself some SHIELD-issue ducklings. A series of interconnected stories set in the same universe.
Mighty like Love, Mighty like Sorrow: After freeing himself from the Russians’ mind control, Bucky is left at loose ends, drifting through the decades. Still, he’s in no hurry to take up Nick Fury’s offer to once again fight the good fight — especially not when Fury has the nerve to put some impostor in his best friend’s old suit and send him out to fight against Chitauri.
The Sirens And The Thunder: “Hide that,” he says, forcing the words out past every instinct. “As well as you can, all right? Before morning.”
Steve stares at him blankly, like he needs a moment to work this out, then swallows once, sharply. “What’s your name?” he asks at last—asks as he stands there with the pelt in his hands.
And oh, he thinks suddenly, what is his name? He can’t speak it, not with this mouth, he can’t sing it into the air like he can in the ocean. He just shakes his head; like his nakedness, it’s something he can’t explain. Steve nods, just nods, his eye swelling shut and blood drying on his shirt collar, and says “we’ll figure it out.”
No Heart To Recall: He’s been in Steve Rogers’s company for less than twenty-four hours and he’s already losing sight of his mission.
Seasons: People change like the season, and Steve is the summer. He always thought that Bucky was the spring, all fresh-stepped, rejuvenated energy, full of step and stride. He isn’t sure what Bucky is now, isn’t sure he’s anything. He isn’t sure what he is either, a man out of time plagued by the ghosts of his past.
The Winter Soldier doesn’t remember who he is, doesn’t know what he’s doing, but there’s a name on his lips and images of lazy Brooklyn days cycling through his mind as he tries to figure out just who James Buchanan Barnes is. (WIP)
180 Days And Counting: Bucky Barnes needed out of his current school. Luckily, his old college buddy, Natasha Romanoff, knew of an open position at her elementary school. This is the story of Bucky adjusting to his new workplace, the fantastic and crazy teachers who also work there, and how difficult it is not to crush on the art teacher across the hall. (WIP)
Cards To Your Heart: The one where Bucky is an Iraq war vet working at a coffee shop and Steve is the starving art student he falls in love with.
In From The Cold: "We’ve had eyes out for this operative for years now. I don’t think most of us believed he actually existed, but we’ve finally got proof." (Series)
The Ghost And The Machine:There is an empty grave at Arlington with Steve’s name on it. It’s been there for almost seventy years. Bucky would do anything, give anything, give back every second of his borrowed time, to make things right. It should be his name on that grave; it should have been him.
Timestamp: Bucky knows what Steve wants when he comes in like that, hair wet, robe slipping off his shoulder. (Series)
Голубка [My Dove]: For some reason Steve keeps running into the familiar face of the Winter Soldier. Each new time heralds a mission gone wrong, and yet, Steve can’t help but be baffled. Is the Soldier his enemy? Or friend? (WIP)
To Hide The Wolves Of Sleep: SHIELD are the ones to create the Winter Soldier and, in 2013, deploy him to aid the Avengers. Some meetings are inevitable.
This Might Just Work: Bucky Barnes is unwillingly dragged along when Nick Fury goes to talk to Tony Stark about the Avenger Initiative, as a little demonstration of the bigger universe Tony’s just joined. (OT3 Steve/Bucky/Tony)
The One You Love: Looking after Steve and going to Dodgers games together: the more things change, the more they stay the same. Bucky has always loved Steve, but when is he going to do something about it?
The Supersoldier’s Amnesiac Groom: Steve Rogers has always known that the supersoldier serum was a gift, and he’s never been afraid to do what’s right.
When Uncle Sam asks him to unite the two sides of the Cold War by taking part in a symbolic union with a fabled Russian assassin, Captain America doesn’t hesitate to do his duty.
Little does he know how thoroughly his world is going to be turned upside down.
Like A Map With No Ocean: Steve Rogers finds what he has been missing all along.
Like A Plane Crash That Never Hits The Ground: Bucky finds himself cock blocked by Steve Rogers. Which is unfortunate, since it’s Steve’s pants he’s trying to get into.
We Did Not Make Ourselves: It is like steel, the determination inside of you that tells you you will achieve this, that you will find him. Nothing will stop you. You are two sides of the same coin, you and he: he cannot escape you forever. Bucky runs. Steve follows.
I’m Coming Home (But I Ain’t Coming Home For You):The Winter Soldier takes the shot and kills Captain America. Or at least, that’s how the story was meant to go.
Life Is In The Details: No, he doesn’t feel particularly grateful for being rescued by Steve. Bucky isn’t a damsel in distress, thank you very much.
Getting kidnapped by Thor, and taken to Asgard, didn’t make Bucky happy either. Getting fussed over by them, and treated like a long-lost family member, was, however, beyond alarming.
Has everyone gone insane?
Where The Circle Ends: In which the world has gone to hell in a zombie apocalypse handbasket and, in the middle of it all, Steve finds the one person he never thought he’d see again.
Pianissimo: Steve and Bucky from the 30s to 1945. Inspired by an Avengerkink prompt about Steve and Bucky hiding their relationship.
@Kaci-art you need to see this post!!
That was the most amazing thing ever.
I imagine he was talking to Porthos because he thought Porthos was out cold - fingering the cross while he explained how Porthos simply wasn’t allowed to do this anymore because his heart couldnt take it. Eyes on his hands as he spoke, then looking up to see Porthos watching him silently and his breath would catch because, oops,Porthos wasn’t supposed to actually hear it.
He’d start to joke it off and Porthos would push himself up with a grimace before tangling his fingers in Aramis’ hair and pulling him forward
What if everyone had gotten pretty battered and Aramis had seen to all of them before returning to Porthos’ bed(table)side. Athos and d’Artagnan sleeping off the worst of their injuries.
Then dealing with his own injuries
I can picture him stitching himself - biting his lip so as not to disturb Porthos, twisted and pressing back into the seat to get at the gash on his hip.
Porthos would be so bothered after. Athos had bandaged his head for him before he allowed him near his own injuries but Aramis neglected to mention the rest.
eppp!! I requested this on the stream!!!!! I just love watching Kaci draw~
I save a helpful links so I think “ow,i should made a masterlist”. I only found the link from my bookmarks.
**maybe i renew/add a new link that i found
- writing a bitchy character (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)
- writing a cocky character (1,2,3,4)
- writing a emotion character (1,2)
- How to play a hippie
- Playing the quiet character.
- Portraying the shopaholic.
- Portraying a mute character.
- Portraying a kleptomaniac.
- How to play the stalker.
- Writing distant, indifferent characters.
- How to write a character who stutters.
- Writing a character who is sassy.
- A guide to playing a southern character.
- Portraying characters with crushes.
- How to portray a teen mom.
- How to play a character who is mean.
- How to portray a character high on cocaine.
- Writing a character who is high on amphetamines.
- Playing an efficient male character.
- Portraying the asshole.
- Playing a character who suffers from shyness.
- How to play a mentally ill/insane character.
- Writing a character who self-harms.
- Writing a happy character.
- Writing a character who suffers from night terrors.
- Writing a character with paranoid personality disorder.
- How to play a victim of rape.
- How to RP a blind character.
- Writing a leader.
- Writing a character with Dissociative Identity Disorder.
- Writing a character with depression.
- Writing a character who is homosexual.
- Writing a character with schizophrenia.
- Playing a fe/male character.
- Writing a character with Nymphomania.
- How to write a worry wart.
- How to write a character with HPD.
- How to write a bad ass character.
- Playing a pansexual.
- Tips on writing a drug addict.
- Tips on writing the pregnant female.
- Writing insane characters.
- Playing a character under the influence of marijuana.
- Portraying a character with diabetes.
- How to play a prankster.
- Playing a character who has been adopted.
- Portraying a vampire.
- Playing a character with an eating disorder.
- Portraying a character who is anti-social.
- Portraying a character who is depressed.
- How to portray someone with dyslexia.
- How to portray a character with bipolar disorder.
- Portraying a character with severe depression.
- How to play a serial killer.
- Writing a tomboy.
- Playing a pyromaniac.
- How to write a mute character.
- How to write a character with an OCD.
- How to play a stoner.
- How to write an asexual character.
- How to play a bitchy/vicious character.
- How to play a character with HPD.
- Playing a pregnant woman.
- Playing the burn-out.
- Writing a “nice” character.
- How to play a gentleman.
- How to play a shy/introvert character.
- How to play a naive character.
- Playing characters with memory loss.
- How to write a character who smokes.
- How to write pirates.
- How to write characters with PTSD.
- How to play a character who isn’t ready for sex.
- How to play the geek.
- Playing the manipulative character.
- Portraying a character with borderline personality disorder.
- Playing a character with Orthorexia Nervosa.
- Writing a character who lost someone important.
- Playing the bullies.
- Portraying the drug dealer.
- Playing a rebellious character.
- How to portray a sociopath.
- How to play a swimmer.
- Portraying a ballerina.
- Playing a promiscuous male.
- Playing a character with cancer.
- How to portray a bubbly character.
- How to portray a power driven character.
- How to portray the shy character.
- Playing a character under the influence of drugs.
- Playing a character who struggles with Bulimia.
- Portraying a hippie.
- Portraying sexually/emotionally abused characters.
- Playing a character with asthma.
- Portraying characters who have secrets.
- Portraying a recovering alcoholic.
- Portraying a sex addict.
- How to play someone creepy.
- Portraying a foreigner.
- Portraying an emotionally detatched character.
- How to play a character with social anxiety.
- Portraying a character who is high.
- How to play a strong, female character.
- Writing a character with a hangover.
- Playing angry characters.
- Playing a character who is smarter than you.
- Playing and writing autistic characters.
- Portraying a trans character.
- How to portray a dominant character.
- Playing a character who is faking a disorder.
- Playing a prisoner.
- Playing the opposite sex.
- Portraying a character who has PTSD.
- Playing a character who stutters.
- Portraying characters with Aspergers Syndrome.
- How to play a depressed character who selfharms.
- Portraying the “dumb” character.
- How to portray a lesbian.
- How to play a blind character.
- How to play a sexual assault victim.
- Writing a compulsive gambler.
- Writing a closeted character.
- Playing a werewolf.
- Writing a character with an addiction to sex.
- Writing a character who is drunk.
- Portraying a character who is British.
- Playing a Brit.
- Portraying a character with amnesia.
- Playing heroes.
- Portraying a witty character.
- How to play an INTJ.
- How to play a vampire.
- How to play a character who is manipulative.
- Portraying the natural born leader.
- Portraying the character who is flirtatious.
- Writing a nice character.
- How to portray a character who has asthma.
- Playing a character with ADHD.
- Writing characters with anxiety.
- A Death Scene
- Loosing Someone (2)
- Old Persons
- Physical Injuries (2, 3)
- Sexual Abuse (2)
- Fight Scenes (2, 3, 4)
- How to Describe the Body Shape of Female Characters
- Character Apperance Help
- Words to Describe Voice
- Body Language Cheat Sheet
- Character Development Exercises
- 101 Character Development Questions
- Art of Character Development
- Introducing Characters
- Characters You Need to Reinvent
- Making Characters Likeable
- Heros and Villains
- Describing Clothing
- Understanding Body Language
- 100 Positive Traits
- Mental Illness in Writing
- Conflicts and Characters
- Ballet Dancer (2)
- California (2, 3)
- England/Britain (2, 3, 4, 5)
- New York
- The South (2)
- Song Lyrics Masterlist
- Songs for Biographies
- Favorite Quotes: TV and Movies
- Favorite Quotes: Notable Authors
- Favorite Quotes: Celebrities
- Favorite Quotes: Popular Books (2)
- Quotes From Songs
- Character Quotes
- Masterlist of Bio Lyrics
- Masterlist of Bio Quotes
- Masterlist of Song Lyrics
- Biography Lyrics
- A Masterlist of Quotes
- +130 Quotes
- Smut Guide: Casual Sex
- Smut Guide: For Beginners
- How to: Write a First Time Sex Scene Romantically
- How to: Smut - The Bare Bones
- How to: Smut (For Virgins)
- How to: Write Lesbian Smut
- How to: Write Smut (2, 3)
- How to: Write a Blowjob/Prepping for Smut
- Smut Guides of Tumblr
- Tips on Writing Sex Scenes
- A Guide to Language in Smut
- Domination and Submission
- Making Love
- A Smut Guide
- Placement of Speech Tags
- Grammar and Spelling
- Grammar Slammer!
- American vs. British Grammar
- Grammar Girl
- Punctuating Dialogue
- How to Use the Semicolon
- Introduction to the Basic Rules of Punctuation
- Comma 101
- All About Dialouge
- 11 Grammar Tips
- Comma Usage
- Correct Use of Apostrophe
- Transition Words
- 40+ Tips to Improve your Grammar and Punctuation
- Better Writing: Grammar & Spelling
- Semicolons and Colons
- Underlining and Italicizing
- Dashes and Parentheses
- The Ellipsis
- List of 1000+ Adjectives
- painting tutorial
- colour palette (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- drawing clothe folding
- avoiding drawing the same face
- draw ice
- anatomy help
- free drawing program (1) (2)
- sai brushes (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)
- draw hair
- drawing ref
- dont know what to draw?
- draw 3D room tut
- drawing eyes
- lip tutorial
- how to draw jeans
- how to draw arms
- expression tutorial
- drawing hair and fur
- drawing cats
- pose reference blog [its actually a blog full of references i-]
- download photoshop
- paint blood
- color blender
- draw hands
- hands 2
- photoshop help (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
- remove backgrounds from images online
- brush setting ref (SAI)
- kissing ref
- how to draw curls
- realistic woman body ref
- draw knees
- draw feet
- shadow help
- male body
- lips ref
- contouring and highlighting
- draw wings
- change images using blur (PS)
- hat ref
- glowing stuff
- pastel colors
- draw grass
- eyeliner ref
- Painting tutorial
- Female/male arms
- Kneeling + Sitting ref
- Dragon head view tutorial
- SAI brushes 86786
- Drawing expressions
- Sai Brushes 1
- NGE colour palette 1
- 100+ colour palletes
- Avoiding same face
- Face contours/highlighting
- free art MyPaint
- Body anatomy help 1
- How to shift images using blur in PS
- Drawing clothe folding
- How to draw ice
- Colour palette 1
- Colour palette 2
- SAI brush settings 2
- SAI/PS pixel brushes
- Warm/Cool gray
- Flower crown tutorial
- Skin colour palette
- Pink colour sheet
- How to draw butts&thighs
- The male torso
- Drawing glowing stuff in SAI
- Drawing horse/animal legs on humans
- Drawing clouds
- Muscular male with bow stock photos
- Pastel colours
- Drawing grass fields in SAI
- All about the human body
- 20+ colour palettes
- Colour conversion
- Kissing ref
- Creature design
- Colour meanings
- Creating expression
- Tutorial masterpost (100+)
- How to colour
- Pose studies
- Feline comparisons
- How to draw penis
- Leaf pressing
- 100+ anatomy references
- How to draw folds
- SAI brushes 3
- Sitting poses
- Colour palette 4
- Cloud painting
- How to draw 3D rooms
- Colour info
- Colouring ref
- Hair tutorial
- Clothing ref
- Bodies and poses
- SAI brushes 5
- Colour scheme designer
- Folding ref
- Paint tool SAI masterpost
- Drawing ref masterpost (10+)
- How to draw faces
- SAI brushes 4
- Anatomy of mutant humans
- What should I draw?
- Free art software
- pastel colour ref
- Mass art ref
- Soft SAI brushes
- ways to draw stuff
- SAI brush settings
- baseball cap ref
- Penis ref
- Drawing human wings
- Cool free art software
- Huge art ref
- Colour blender
- 2 SAI brushes
- Photoshop for free
- how to apply blush
- how to draw eyebrows
- ombre eyeliner
- lipstick trick
- the kitty eye ^.^
- nude lips
- smokey eye make up
- what you need to know about beauty
- 5 of the best foundations
- best powder foundations
- quick foundation tip
- how to apply liquid foundation
- breaking it down
- makeup highlights tutorial
- blush for your skin tone
- how to apply bronzer
- how to contour your face
- apply blush like a pro
- blush according to your face shape
- d.i.y. gel liner
- get the perfect winged liner
- get winged liner using tape
- awesome eyeliner tricks
- 9 different eyeliner looks
- different eyeliner styles
- guide to applying eyeshadow
- suit your eyeshadow to your eyes
- glittery smoky eye
- get the perfect smoky eye
- a shade for every occasion
- kool-aid lip stain
- best lipsticks for blondes
- hot red lips
- how to get gradient lips
- lipstick shades for fall
- how to make any lipstick look matte
- get soft kissable lips
- long lasting makeup tricks
- victoria’s secret model tips
- saving face
- beginner’s guide
- when will it expire?
- 10 makeup tips from mac
- best tips from professionals
- 18 beauty essentials
- basics you should own
- make-up brush tutorial
- brush tricks
- clean your makeup brushes
- make-up brush guide
- make up hacks
- easy make up tips
- the runaway to gorgeous skin
- winter dryness
- acne foundation routine
- wash your face correctly
- how to wash your face 101
- messy bun tutorial
- different ways to braid
- three-braid updo
- waterfall braid
- how to fishtail
- romantic curls
- braid + bun updo
- how to do pastel hair
- 8 ways to wear a bow
- 4-strand braid
- braided bun
- braided headband
- dutch braid crown
- pin curls!
- how to contour
- everyday makeup routine
- lipstick using crayons
- eyeliner ref wow
- filling in eyebrows
- banana facial mask (moisturizes)
- strawberry facial mask (acne prone skin)
- avocado facial mask (dry skin)
- yogurt facial mask (sensitive skin)
- list of oils to add to your face masks
- already made masterpost :*
- sleep calculator
- survive nature
- tumblr music
- calming rain
- need a hug?
- like the sound of a coffee shop?
- can’t remember the name of a song?
- the thoughts room
- how to love yourself
- upload anything from your iPhone etc. to your laptop
- learn another language
- make HUGE unpoppable bubbles
- play some piano
- draw a stick man and watch the story!
- thousands of stars (you can zoom in/out and learn about them)
- check if a username is taken (any site! twitter/tumblr, etc)
- draws stuff as you move your curser
- tell your thoughts to no one
- play with cob web
- make music with balloons
- learn to play the guitar
- learn to build a ship in a bottle
- learn origami
- learn some yoyo tricks
- make your own stuffed animals
- how to decorate iphone cases
- make a candle
- important things you should remember
- how to kill your anxiety
- how to help someone with their anxiety
- look for literally any book you want (free)
- waterproof your shoes
- know what your emotion is
- how to love yourself
- ultimate writers resources masterpost
- learn how to make punk edits without photoshop
- dont know what to read?
- learn a new habit
- how to answer the top 35 asked questions when applying for a job
- want to draw?
- The quiet place
I made these as a way to compile all the geographical vocabulary that I thought was useful and interesting for writers. Some descriptors share categories, and some are simplified, but for the most part everything is in its proper place. Not all the words are as useable as others, and some might take tricky wording to pull off, but I hope these prove useful to all you writers out there!
(save the images to zoom in on the pics)